PHR/SPHR Certification Class - Registration Now Open!
We are currently accepting enrollment for our Fall Study Group which begins Tues, Sept 15 at Keiser University and will run through Dec 1 on Tuesday evenings from 6-9pm, with one exception (Thursday, 10/29). Join our NATIONAL (SHRM Pinnacle) award winning certification class and increase your chances of obtaining your credentials! Our classes produce pass rates that are consistently above the national average for both PHR and SPHR!
HR certification is a career-long commitment that proves to your peers and your organization that you are driven to be successful in HR management. The PHR/SPHR is currently the most recognized HR credentials worldwide. Earning your PHR/SPHR credentials can:
• Increase your professional confidence
• Set you apart from your peers
• Enhance your knowledge of the best practices in HR management
• Result in greater credibility when seeking a new job
Because HRCI and SHRM have gone separate ways, there are not published SHRM Learning System materials available. Therefore SHRA will not be able to purchase materials at a discounted price. Participants will be required to purchase learning guides on their own. We recommend:
1. Borrow or buy 2014 SHRM Learning System (this is the system SHRA will be using) from peer, friend, or online
2. Locate another option. See this site for HRCI material ideas: http://www.hrci.org/exam-preparation/preparation-resources-for-hrci-exam-instructors
The cost for the class will be $200 for SHRA members
and $300 for non-SHRA members. Click HERE to register by September 10th.
For more information, contact our certification Co-Chair (and the fall class facilitator) Samantha Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHRA Name Badges Now Available for Purchase!
SHRA members are now able to purchase a personalized SHRA magnetic badge. During 2015, we'll be selling the name badges for $15. Replacement badges and those ordered after this year will be sold for $20. Click HERE for a link to the online store.