SEEKING PHR/SPHR CERTIFICATION? JOIN OUR FALL STUDY GROUP!
HR certification is a career-long commitment that proves to your peers and your organization that you are driven to be successful in HR management. The PHR/SPHR is currently the most recognized HR credentials worldwide.
Earning your PHR/SPHR credentials can:
• Increase your professional confidence
• Set you apart from your peers
• Enhance your knowledge of the best practices in HR management
• Result in greater credibility when seeking a new job
We are currently accepting enrollment for our Fall Study Group which begins Tues, Sept 15 at Keiser University and will run through Dec 1. Because HRCI and SHRM have gone separate ways, there are not published SHRM Learning System materials available. Therefore SHRA will not be able to purchase materials at a discounted price. Participants will be required to purchase learning guides on their own. We recommend:
1. Borrow or buy 2014 SHRM Learning System (this is the system SHRA will be using) from peer, friend, or online
2. Locate another option. See this site for HRCI material ideas: http://www.hrci.org/exam-preparation/preparation-resources-for-hrci-exam-instructors
The cost for the class will be:
$200 for SHRA members
$300 for non-SHRA members
Please let us know of your interest in this class by e-mailing our certification Co-Chair (and facilitator) Samantha Hernandez: email@example.com
We will open up certification for registration and on-line payments by mid-August.